As you know, one of my favorite things is glitter nail polish. While I clearly enjoy a good trip to the Rite Aid to browse the glitter polishes, but today, I want to share some of the more creative concoctions I've run across on Etsy. The good news is I'm pretty sure you can use these whether or not you're a spinster.
1. Lavender and Gold multi glitter polish from Hit Polish Nail Lacquer.
2. Bunny Foo Foo White Polish with Pastel Glitter by Glitter Guilty.
3. Hangin' On Like a Yoyo Pink Polish with Multi Glitter by Pipe Dream Polish.
4. I'm a Cool Mom Lavender Polish with Pink, Orange, and Red Glitter by Lil Swagg Polish.
5. Clyde Tiffany Blue polish w/ silver and black polish by Glitter Guilty
6. A Walk in the Park Nude Polish with Gold Glitter by Wikid Nails
7. Flower Deco Grey Polish with Blue, Black, and Yellow Glitter (Yellow Glitter flowers) by Windestine.
8. I Heart You Glitter Polish with Blue and Pink multi Glitter by Glimmer by Erica
9. Viral Video Neon Glitter Polish by Me Lissa Lacquer
10. Just Can't Get Enough Periwinkle Multi shaped glitter polish by Lacquer Queen Polish
Cant' get enough glitter polish, either? Well...a quick search on Etsy for "Glitter Polish" under handmade will show you some pretty cool and creative little bottles of glitter. So, order some and have yourself a manicure. You deserve it.