We all know mondays are tough. They're especially tough when you've just had a blissful weekend of spinsterly TV bingeing and takout-eating and hanging out with friends. Who wants that to end? Not me. And sometimes that dislike for monday can turn into a dislike for working in general. We've all felt that way. Sometimes it's legitimate, and sometimes it isn't. But, if you're feeling that way this morning, then boy, do I have the playlist for you!
Today, I present you with the "Work Songs" playlist. Click here to listen blindly.
1. "One Down" - Ben Folds
2. "9 to 5" - Dolly Parton
3. "Shove This Jay-Oh-Bee" - Canibus
4. "Frankly Mr. Shankly" - The Smiths
5. "I've Had It" - Black Flag
6. "Soul Suckin' Jerk" - Beck
7. "Bigg Boss Man" - Elvis Presley
8. "Bang The Drum All Day" - Todd Rundgren
9. "We've Gotta Get Out of This Place" - The Animals
10. "Take This Job and Shove It" - David Allan Coe
Hope this helps you through another Monday!