Gift Guide for the Spinster Who Loves to Lounge
1. Fancy Faux Fur Slippers: Betsey Johnson, $34.00
I don't usually wear slippers, but these are what I imagine a lady of leisure would wear. It always helps to have a little something fancy schmancy when you're sitting like a veal on the sofa.
2. Snow Shine Sock: American Eagle Outfitters, $7.95
Neon with fair isle. Perfect if you, unlike I, have cold feet.
3. Godiva Truffle Flight: Godiva, $16.00
Aside from a Domino's Pizza Gift Card, I think this is the best little spinster tv-watching treat you could give. It's a little box full of different flavored chocolate.
4. Anne of Green Gables Box Set: PBS: $59.99
If you haven't seen it, you need to get on that. This box set will provide hours of spinsterly delight, where the women are both good and getting things done.
5. Orange Quatrefoil Lapper Tray: Masterbuilt.com $29.98
This has little silicone circles on it to keep plates and cups from slipping around. I have one, and I use it all the time. It's great for both the couch and the bed.
6. Terry-Trimmed Robe: Anthropologie, $98.00
Every spinster needs a robe. This one looks pretty good, especially with the terry trimming. Absorbency is key.
7. Lace Trim Modal Gown: Gap, $39.95
I have the striped version of this gown, and I absolutely love it. The fabric is soft, and the straps are adjustable. Perfection.
8. Feather Down Euro Pillow: Crate and Barrel, $59.95
I'm sure you can find a cheaper version of this at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. Whatever version you decide to buy, I find they're the best way to sit up in bed and watch TV. You'll need a euro sham, but these giant pillows are excellent.
9. Boscia Mask Medley: Sephora, $38.00
There's nothing like a good facial mask. And this is three different kinds!
10. Favorite Throw - Stripe: West Elm, $29.00
If you're going to intentionally fall asleep on the sofa, you're going to need a blanket, and it might as well be cute. So, grab that giant pillow, and snuggle up!
11. Roku 3 Streaming Player with Ematic HDMI: Walmart, $98.00
After you watch Anne of Green Gables, you're going to need something else to watch. So, grab a Roku or one of its competitors, and stream that Netflix, girl. Stream it!