Spinster Dream Diary: The Grocery Store Wedding
1. Monday I agreed I had to get married in Piggly Wiggly because it was the only venue available on such short notice. I also had to wear a short, burgundy satin dress, which I hated, and all the bridesmaids wore white.
2. Tuesday I dreamed I moved to Los Angeles and had to be in a gigantic cheerleading competition.
3. Wednesday I dreamed I had to go back to high school, and I was in a play for which I hadn't even learned my lines. I was playing a frog.
4. Thursday I dreamed it was the 1920's, and I was in love with a man who had goat pupils.
5. Friday, I dreamed my parents had two more sons after my brother was born, but they left them in Camden, SC to be "raised by the community." I was very upset.
Here's hoping none of these things happen to me in real life! Happy Saturday!