In no particular order:
1. During this past week, I listened to Gabriel Garcia Marquez's One Hundred Years of Solitude on Audible.com. I'm not going to even pretend I remember all the details, but it seems to me that a better title for the book would have been "One Hundred Years Of Giving Everyone The Same Name." In fact, about halfway through, I had to look up this diagram just to figure out what generation they were even talking about.
2. I went to the DMV again friday afternoon and, yet again, failed to procure a license tag. The Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles is ridiculous.
3. I ate a Gluten Free Dairy Free Amy's Frozen Pizza while I worked on my drawing, and I'm going to give it a solid "meh." It wasn't terrible, but I don't know if I'd buy it again. And, coming from this spinster, that may actually mean a lot. I'll pretty much eat anything. I wonder if it would have been good with ginger dressing...food for thought. Pun intended.
4. When I grow up, I want to be a hermit artist who may or may not have seen everything on Netflix.
5. Going to bed early continues to be highly underrated.