Sunday, November 9, 2014
Gift Guide: Camo Man
Today's gift guide is focused on Camo, which can be good for military people, hunters, or just people who like to hide in bushes and/or trees. So, if there's a stalker in your family, this might be just right for them.
Now, let's get to some links!
1. Portable Sonic Toothbrush: $11, AccessoryGeeks
This one is great because it comes in its own case.
2. Camouflage Umbrella: $49.50, J.Crew
You can never have too many umbrellas.
3. 12 oz. Wood Bottle: $35, Jack Spade
I'm not sure why you need a wood bottle, but it does look really nice...and very manly.
4. Camouflage Key: $2, AvcoKey
This key is linked to one online, but you can find camo keys most anywhere keys are made. Have an extra key made to his (or her) house and stuff it in that stocking!
5. Parker Backpack by Herschel Supply Co: $50, ShopBop
Herschel Supply Co makes some really snazzy backpacks. I could probably put one in every gift guide from here on out, but I'll spare you.
6. Shotgun Shell Salt and Pepper Shakers: $24, BettysWorld4U on Etsy
...For those times when you really want to add some kick to your meal.
7. Butterfly Knife Cutlery: $12.99, ThinkGeek
Sometimes you need to feel like a ninja while you're eating dinner.
8. Carabiner Multi-Tool Knife: $8.99, Amazon
This has a knife, a compass, and a flashlight, and it says it's for "emergency camping," so...
9. Camouflage Knit Hat: $9.95, H&M
It gets cold in a deer stand...our out in those bushes.
10. Hand Generated Flashlight: $6.48, Amazon
For those of us who can never find batteries.
Happy Shopping! Check back tomorrow for another gift guide!