Friday, November 21, 2014
Gift Guide: Dog People
While I'm not really ready to forfeit my cat person card, I will make an exception for Miranda. So, in honor of my new baby, I've made a gift guide for dog people. There are some items on here for men, some for women, and some for anyone who likes them. Links below!
1. Bloomsbury Printed Shirt: $58.80, Boden
This is a cute way for the Dog Man to show his puppy love. Very cute, in fact.
2. Canvas Pouch: $24, Zappos
I'm not 100% sure what this means yet, but from how sad Miranda gets when I leave her at home, I'm fairly sure she thinks I'm a lot cooler than I really am.
3. Needlepoint Dog Belt: $71.99, Ralph Lauren
I've been working on the same needlepoint project since August, and I have to say that even though $71.99 may seem like a lot for a belt, for anything needlepoint, that is a serious bargain.
4. Knitted Cushion: about $77, Boden UK
This is a super cute cushion to jazz up your dog's favorite place to sit: wherever humans should be sitting. This design also comes in a hot water bottle cover.
5. Pedigree Cookie Jar, Bulldog: $98, Anthropologie
Keep your human treats or your dog treats in this container!
6. Factory Bulldog Boxers: $10.50, J.Crew Factory
Undies for men or pjs's for women.
7. Bull Dog Mug: $15.95, Fishs Eddy
I just think this dog-shaped mug is so funny and cute. I especially like that it has little legs.
8. Business trip Bliss Top in Bulldog: $34.99, ModCloth
This is a subtler way to show your puppy pride. At first glance, it's just a work-appropriate top. Upon closer inspection, though, it's got little dogs all over it.
9. Peanut Butter Pups: $22, Gearharts Fine Chocolates
Peanut butter, chocolate, and puppies. Very nice. Just don't let your dog eat it. That would be bad on a few levels, one being that it's like imaginary cannibalism.
10. Dachsund Printed Ankle Socks: $1.20, Forever 21
I mean, you know I love socks.
Happy friday, and happy shopping!