Gift Guide: For Your Bestie
While your best friend probably has her own unique style, I think the things on this list can go with a lot of different kinds of bestie. #8, in particular, I think is an excellent gift for pretty much anyone! So, let's get to linking!
1. Aerie Lace Trim Nightie: $29.95, Aerie
Let your best friend nap, sleep, and lounge in style in this pretty lace trim nightie. Remember, though, go up a size in Aerie.
2. Jewelry of the Month Club (3 month subscription): $75, Elephantine on Etsy
Month Clubs are truly the gift that keeps on giving. This is a little pricey, but she does get a new piece of jewelry every month!
3. Best Friend Cuffs (set of 2): $18, Nordstrom:
This is an excellent update to the broken heart necklace.
4. Party Glass Pink Dots: $6.50, Fishs Eddy
Let your bestie have a cute glass of sweet tea...or whatever else...with her breakfast, lunch, or dinner in these fun pink dot glasses.
5. Hollywood Fashion Emergency Kit: $13.08, Amazon
For all those little scrapes you and your best friend get yourselves into when you're out and about.
6. Hot Guys and Baby Animals Wall Calendar: $18.95, Asos
If your bestie doesn't love baby animals, then I'm not sure you should be besties with her. This calendar is all the sugar and spice she'll need all year.
7. Tiny Shooting Star Earrings: $45, J.Crew
Shooting stars for your star friend!
8. Your Instagram Photo Magnets as Wall Art: $64.99, Sticky9
This is a bit pricier, but I think it's a whole lot of bang for your buck. Your main girl can change out her wall art on a whim with these magnetic instagram frames.
9. Folk Tale Gloves: $68, Anthropologie
These are cute, cozy, and quirky, just like your favorite friend.
10. I Think I Am In Friend Love With You: $13.99, ModCloth
A cute book about how much you love being friends with your best friend.
Happy wednesday, and happy shopping!