Gift Guide: For Your Brother
Above you'll see just a little bit of everything, and below you'll see the links. So let's get shopping!
1. Aviator Sunglass Case: $42, Jonathan Adler
I love a Jonathan Adler needlepoint. This is super cute for the brother who likes his shades.
2. Guest Toothbrush Set: $12, Burke Decor
For the brother who's always having guests. Someone always forgets their toothbrush.
3. Optic Sock: $12, Happy Socks
Fun socks you could still wear under a navy suit.
4. Men's Fisherman Shaker Stitch Sweater: $119, Land's End
This is a cool way to stay warm. It's got some fabric blocking at the shoulder as well as elbow patches. Cozy and cute.
5. Bacon Bandages: $7.94, Gifts.com
Maybe next time your brother cuts himself shaving, he can just cover it up with a little bacon.
6. Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife: $9.95, Sur La Table
This is great because it comes with a sheath. So, if your brother is an avid camper or tailgater, this is a great thing to bring along.
7. Cowboy Gun House Key: $7.49, Amazon
I love the idea of a novelty house key. Or even a spare key. All you have to do when someone else is opening the door is say "oh, yeah...it's the gun key."
8. Black Cherry Pork BBQ Jerky: $7, Krave
What's cooler than some gourmet Jerky? This Black Cherry and Pork BBQ flavored jerky sounds like a brother's dream.
9. Lego Salt and Pepper Set: $6.99, Lego
Bring some nostalgia into your gifting with these lego salt and pepper shakers.
10. adidas adi Ease Shoes: $29.99, Adidas
For the brother who's a little hip but wants to stay comfy. I really like these sneakers.
11. Walter and Jessie Fan Art Posters: $29.95, Gifts.com
If your brother is still lamenting the ending of Breaking Bad, perhaps this is a way to put salve on that wound.
Now we're going into Thanksgiving week, and the heat is on! less than a week until Black Friday!