Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Gift Guide: Stay Golden
All right, Let's get to it!
1. Constellation Bobby Pin: $28, Henri Bendel
I love the hair accessories department at Henri Bendel. Unfortunately the one in Atlanta doesn't hold a candle to the Henri Bendel in New York. Either way, though, this hairpin is pretty lovely.
2. Oh Joy! Striped Stonware Pitcher: $25, Target
A little gold for your table!
3. Reverse Stud and Pearl Cuff: $58, C Wonder
For the pearly girl with a little edge.
4. Gold Driving Gloves: $75, Kate Spade Saturday
You don't have to be a driver to enjoy these gloves. They can add a flash of glamour to any dreary winter day!
5. Prong Stone Earrings: $28, Madewell
These are great everyday earrings for your golden girl. they're great for jeans or dresses, and they have just that right amount of dangle.
6. Vika Sky Serving Tongs: $18, Anthropologie
Fancy up your salad...or maybe just use these to pick pieces of jewelry out of your jewelry box.
7. Chiara Ferragni Smoking Slippers: $295, ShopBop
If you're gonna wear glitter shoes, why not go all out? Wink your way down the street with these showstoppers.
8. Gold Stripe Paper Plates (Set of 8): $6.95, Paper Source
For the girl who likes a little shine but isn't interested in doing any dishes.
9. Eyelash Curler: $5.95, H&M
Technically, this one is rose gold. But it's pretty lovely. My guess is that your friend who loves the glitter and gold will like extra-curled eyelashes.
10. Be Happy Metallic Gold Tattoo: $6, Tattly
I love the idea of metallic tattoos. So fun...especially when they're temporary.
11. Nate Berkus Lion Place Card Holders: $9.99, Target
Make your table into a gold menagerie instead of a glass one. It's much fancier.