Sunday, December 7, 2014
Gift Guide: Pearly Girl
1. Kenneth Jay Lane Faux Pearl Tassel Necklace: $150, Net-A-Porter
The pearly necklace meets the tassel trend. Channel your inner flapper with this lavaliere.
2. Kate Spade Hinge Bangle: $88, Amazon
This excellent bracelet comes in this pearl version, but it's also available with rhinestones!
3. ASOS Faux Pearl Ring: $22.74, ASOS
For the dainty jewelry lover on your holiday gift list. This is sterling silver covered in Gold with faux pearls. Very sweet.
4. Pearl Bar Pendant: $32, BaubleBar
This is also a dainty item, and I think it's really on trend right now. It's minimal and great for a low-v top.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Imitation Pearl Earrings: $38, Bloomingdales
These earrings seem so fresh and modern. Add these to my personal holiday wish list.
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Pearly Collar Necklace: $150, Neiman Marcus
This necklace is for the bold jewelaholic of the bunch. It's big and chunky, and it would look great with a jewel neck top or sheath dress.
7. Triple Pearl Earcuffs: $25, jeweliq
These are an excellent alternative to the basic pearl stud. They're not too much, but they're more than just a little.
8. Pearl Hair Spirals: $14, River Island
As I mentioned in the DIY post, I think pearl hair pins are really pretty. These are another option to adorn your hair with oyster fruit.
9. Kenneth Jay Lane Pearl Choker: $50, Shopbop
This is directly inspired by Chanel's Spring 2014 RTW Runway accessories.
10. Sam Edelman Pearly Punk Earrings: $26.95, 6PM
For the pearly girl with little edge. These earrings feature spiky shaping, faux pearls, and rhinestones. Add a little bad girl to your classic style!
I named today's gift guide "Pearly Girl," and then all I could think of was the song "Carolina in the Morning." So, as a special treat, I've added a youtube video of the track. All of your former Palmetto Girls' State Delegates can thank me later.