my Instagram to see where I post mine. You can also click on the #FAFATL, #FreeArtFriday, and #FreeArtsMovement hashtags on Instagram and Twitter to see what else is being posted throughout the day!
Now for some links to make this visit worth your while. These are a few things I've pinned on my Pinterest this week:
1. I had no idea West Elm has a blog with lots of home decor before and afters. I love this.
2. This DIY Origami Wall Art reminded me of my friend Sara. Plus, it's pretty good looking and could add a little dimension to an otherwise flat wall.
3. Pro-Femenist, Pro-Cats. That pretty much sums it up, I guess.
4. Please look at these precious photos of a dog in sunglasses. I wish I looked as good as this dog in my sunglasses.
5. I posted this Cat Lady Sweatshirt on Zazzle because I'm obsessed.
6. I would like this blanket in the form of a rug. Thank you very much.
7. I don't have stairs in my apartment, but if I did, I'd want one of these slides.
8. This sketch from last week's SNL made me laugh so hard. I posted it on The Spinsterhood Diaries' Facebook page, but I think it's possible I'm the only one who laughed as hard as I did at this sketch.
9. I know it's cold outside, but this print makes me ready for summer. You can order it in so many different ways...from a mug to a pillow to a duvet cover. I love it.
10. Kate Spade Saturday has partnered with New Balance to make some pretty fun sneakers. I love them all. One of each, please.
Happy Friday, and if you're in the Atlanta area, happy hunting (for art)!