Saturday Musings and Links
Well, Spinsters, I've made it through the wilderness. The very busiest time at Work is over, and now I am free to cuddle Miranda as much as I'd like. Earlier in the week, I was able to come home for Miranda's lunchtime walk, and we dropped by the leasing office. She usually enjoys seeing people other than me, and that day wasn't any exception. However, after a few minutes, she walked back over to the door and commenced staring longingly outside. Since I think every single thing she does is the cutest, of course I took a picture, and posted it everywhere.
Now, let's make this post productive. Here are some links:
- Look at these beautiful Paintings by Nigel Van Wieck
- Peruse Jeanne Detallante's Portraits and Editorials
- Check out this excellent travel paintbrush. You can cap it so that the bristles don't get mussed in transport.
- This Meow Cushion from Cotton On is perfect for your Spinster Lair.
- This tee shirt from Skreened pretty much sums up my home life.
- Hope Gangloff has some pretty amazing portraits.
- Every Spinster should probably get this tank top from Human
- Lenapavia is making some pretty incredible dog costumes on Etsy.
I hope these links have brightened your Saturday morning. It is, after all, the best day of the week!