Friday, February 17, 2017
A Random Friday Post
If you follow my Instagram, you know I was out at a freelance gig yesterday. Unfortunately, I always have to keep all that happens in those meetings top secret.
Since this is a super random post, I want to share something with you that I think you might want to know. Have you ever been at the dentist, and when they put that lead thing on you to take your x-ray, you think "hmmm this is so nice." Well, you can get that feeling without going to the dentist. Weighted blankets are a thing. Here is some stuff I found about them on the Internet:
1. This article on Forbes says they can help with high-energy kids.
2. This article on How Stuff Works says they're great for insomniacs
3. If you need something you can carry with you all the time instead of a blanket, fear not! Salt of the Earth makes weighted vests.
4. If you're a cat lady with anxiety, I've found a prime-eligible option for you on Amazon.
5. You can also get a more normal-looking one at the especial needs store.
Ok. I hope this somehow helps you. Happy Friday!