Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Spinster Shopping: Star-Spangled
Happy Independence Day to all the lovely Spinsters out there! Today's post isn't really directly patriotic. But, in the spirit of the holiday, I thought we might have a star-themed post.
This post is definitely heavy on the earrings, but I can't help it. I love earrings.
So let's look what we've got here.
1. Jenny Packham Crystal Embellished Double Star Drop Earrings: $19.20, Lord & Taylor
These are on clearance and more than half off. For the lady who likes a little more dangle than the one who'd wear #7.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: $42, Bloomingdale's
This is special anniversary edition packaging, and I love it.
3. Golden Star Clear Pencil Case/Makeup Pouch: $20, Ross Miu on Etsy
The glitter moves inside the clear layers, I think. I love it.
4. Steve Madden Jupiter Sandals: $62, Revolve
This is a more affordable version of a set of Loeffler Randall sandals that cam out several years ago. I loved them then, and I love them now.
5. Steve Madden Large C-Hoop Dangling Star Chain Earrings: $9.97, Haute Look
I really like the look of c-hoop earrings. That's pretty much it.
6. Star Glitter Nail Polish by Pretty Jelly: $8, Pretty Jelly on Etsy
While these colors aren't really "American," You're much more likely to wear this polish year-round, justifying the $8 price tag.
7. Sparkling Star Drop Earrings: $9.97, New York & Co.
These are on sale for 50% off, and I think they're a steal at just under $10.
8. Edible Star Glitter: $8, Fancy Sprinkles on Etsy
I mean, who couldn't use a dose of star-shaped edible glitter?
All right! That's all for now! Happy Fourth of July!